The ADMIRE Project
The original ADMIRE project was funded from 2008 to 2011 under EU Framework 7.
The core collaborating partners in ADMIRE are:
ADMIRE work programme
- WP1 DMI Model & Language Research
- Development of a new conceptual model for distributed data mining and data integration, supported by rich ontology-driven semantic description and a new data intensive systems process engineering language (DISPEL).
- WP2 Architecture
- Development of a new architecture to support distributed data intensive systems, including semantic registries, DISPEL enactment Gateways and automatic execution optimisation strategies.
- WP3 Test, Release & Support
- Test and deployment of emerging ADMIRE software for both user tools and a wide-area distributed execution Platform.
- WP4 Service Infrastructure
- Development of core supporting Gateway services, both generic and DISPEL-specific, as part of the emerging ADMIRE execution Platform.
- WP5 Tools
- Development of powerful user tools for driving DMI explorations through ADMIRE Gateways. ADMIRE tools will be based on the eclipse platform.
- WP6 Applications & Evaluation
- Demonstration and evaluation of ADMIRE's model, language, architecture and tools through real-world application scenarios.